Beef Cooking Calculator : Cooking Classes In Las Vegas : Cooking Class Amalfi Coast.
Beef Cooking Calculator
- an expert at calculation (or at operating calculating machines)
- a small machine that is used for mathematical calculations
- A calculator is a small (often pocket-sized), usually inexpensive electronic device used to perform the basic operations of arithmetic. Modern calculators are more portable than most computers, though most PDAs are comparable in size to handheld calculators.
- Something used for making mathematical calculations, in particular a small electronic device with a keyboard and a visual display
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- The flesh of a cow, bull, or ox, used as food
- cattle that are reared for their meat
- A cow, bull, or ox fattened for its meat
- gripe: complain; "What was he hollering about?"
- meat from an adult domestic bovine
- Flesh or muscle, typically when well developed
ramen noodle soup
? lb beef
? c. teriyaki sauce
1 tsp minced garlic
1 packet “Kung Fu” brand beef
1 ? c. water
1 whole egg
? c. broccoli florets
? c. snow peas
1. Marinate beef with teriyaki sauce and garlic for 3
2. Sear beef over medium-hot skillet, until medium rare. Remove, slice into thin strips, set aside.3
. Boil ramen seasoning packet with 1 ? c. water. Do not add noodles, set aside for later. Do not use accompanying oil packet. It's gross.
4. Once boiling, break and add whole egg to boiling mix. Poach for 5 minutes.
5. Once egg begins to turn opaque, add broccoli florets and snow peas.
6. Once mixture begins to boil again, place uncooked ramen noodles in large bowl and pour mixture over it.
7. Let soup sit for a minute to cool, and then top with beef and serve.
An illustrative journey of my USA road trip through 11 states in May 2008. Encountering much weather and terrain, and characters motels and campsites.
I titled it after being given a beef jerky by my friend Tim at the beginning of the trip, that then sat unopened in the glove compartment of the car and only remembered and retrieved as we unpacked the car when home in St Cloud MN ....it was still tasty.
See also: cooking shows in new york city cooking temp for beef cooking green beans lesson plans for cooking cooking barley couples cooking classes dc cooking home fries cooking a pre cooked ham organic cooking blog