COOKING WHOLE PRAWNS - COOKING CLASSES ORANGE COUNTY CALIFORNIA
Cooking Whole Prawns
- Food that has been prepared in a particular way
- (cook) prepare a hot meal; "My husband doesn't cook"
- the act of preparing something (as food) by the application of heat; "cooking can be a great art"; "people are needed who have experience in cookery"; "he left the preparation of meals to his wife"
- (cook) someone who cooks food
- The process of preparing food by heating it
- The practice or skill of preparing food
- A marine crustacean that resembles a large shrimp
- (prawn) any of various edible decapod crustaceans
- Prawns are decapod crustaceans, belonging to the sub-order Dendrobranchiata. The term "prawn" is also used in various contexts for other animals, especially caridean shrimp.
BBQ'ed thai prawn and
Many Thanks to Ainsley Harriot for this recipe. It was fantastic!!
were first marinated in a "thai broth" a la Ainsley and
, mussels, picholine olives, chicken, red peppers, rice and
saffron are just some of the ingredients in this amazing Spanish dish.
See also: turkey in a cooking bag flora cooking cooking broccoli in microwave cooking oil brands in pakistan cooking plate vegetarian cooking korean cooking video cooking venison chops healthy cooking video
« COOKING PORKETTA ROAST. PORKETTA ROAST l HOME l FOOD NETWORK COOKING WITH THE NEELYS - FOOD NETWORK COOKING »